Wednesday, September 29, 2010

September in Review

Nothing much to report (thus the lack in blog updates). Zane is on the job hunt, I'm trying to keep up with my dad's New Year's resolution to run 250 miles in 2010 (I'm at 178), and we're enjoying as much of the remaining summer weather as possible.


Zane unearthed his 500 or so NES games from the garage and taught Fred what he'd missed as a teenager in France. (They're playing Contra for those of you who are squinting in interest...NATHAN.)










We went 3-wheeling with the Fenn clan earlier this month. I keep forgetting they're not technically family. (For those of you who don't know, Zane and I met through Curtis.) We are already going to be "Aunts and Uncles" to each others' kids and hope to betroth them if all goes well.







We were able to join my sister, Amy & niece, Lydia, at the BYU vs. Nevada game on the 25th. I can't say that BYU did too well, but I hadn't been to a game in 10 years. Very fun. Notice my vintage shirt (saved from Dad's closet years ago) and newly blond-ish hair.










That's all for now. Keep us (particularly Zane's future career) in your prayers! Love to all!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica. I'm glad you have a blog. I check blogs, but not facebook. Are you guys still in Cedar City? You need a full update post!;)

    I hope Zane finds something soon. I look forward to seeing all of your fun adventures.

    Mikel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so who is Fred the Frenchie? Did you adopt while in France? That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking that my next post needs to be on FRED. There seem to be lots of unanswered questions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys seem to be having lots of fun! I'm jealous of Zane's game collection.

    ReplyDelete